We need a multi-tasking, problem-solving, support master to collaborate with our Accounts team.
- Communicate and collaborate daily with the accounts team to support client deliverables.
- Develop a full understanding of the brand and client needs.
- Assist with client needs as directed by the Account Director, relieving them of time to focus on strategic parts of the business.
- Help Account Directors craft project briefs and review statements of work.
- Serve as the point of contact for the internal and client teams when an Account Director is unavailable.
- Assist with project recap for each assigned project.
- Maintain current and past project records and information.
- Bring a do-whatever-it-takes approach to get the job done right.
- Stay educated on consumer trends impacting client and industry arenas.
The Right Type of Person
- Easily rolls with challenges, thrives on solving problems and learns quickly.
- Has amazing communication and collaboration skills—you’re a strategic and engaging partner.
- Shows confident and comfortable presentation skills.
- Effortlessly builds strong relationships.
- Effectively manages time, has impeccable organization skills and can be flexible to adapt to change.
- Possesses a basic understanding of digital and social media practices.
- Can push a project forward independently but also values collaborating with others.
- Has a positive and energetic go-getter personality.
- Ideally has 2ish years of experience supporting a team of Account Directors.