Creative strategy and copywriting are just a few of the things we expect from our Creative team. We want them to help us come up with great ideas that solve problems, then bring them to life through execution—usually within an unrealistic deadline.
- Develop strategy, big ideas and execution plans for client needs, including but not limited to: Program creative ideation, branding and design, events, digital strategy, and social content.
- Assist and occasionally lead in the development of creative activations for new and current clients.
- Champion projects through execution stages to ensure creative excellence is upheld.
- Creatively solve problems, thinking across all possible consumer touch points that could include but are not limited to: Brand initiatives, product launches and advertising campaigns across mobile, digital, social, traditional, environmental and experiential in-person activations.
- Assist and occasionally lead the development of visually strong, compelling decks.
- Present work to clients to make sure they love it.
- Be a strong collaborator on creative projects.
- Travel and be on location for certain activations or trainings.
- Maintain a strong understanding of youth culture and trends, as well as a strong understanding of the advertising, marketing and technology landscape.
The Right Type of Person:
- Knowledge of retail industry and what’s happening in-stores today.
- Knowledge of college life and what’s happening on campus today.
- Strong understanding of art direction and copywriting.
- Desire to be a part of and add to the culture of Archrival.
- A rich knowledge of digital and social best practices.
- Seven-ish years kicking ass in a creative role under your belt.
- Undying passion for youth and consumer culture.
- Strong communicator who interacts with clients and colleagues in a positive and inspiring manner.
- Curious, energetic self-starter, with an appetite for fresh, new approaches and ideas.
- A willingness to do whatever it takes to make it f’n awesome.
If you check all of the boxes, send us your resume, portfolio link (or details of your work) and a story about your favorite project you've been a part of.