Post Production Creative
We need a talented editor to help us tell some great brand stories.
- Make amazing video creations that bring ideas to life.
- Work with the team to shoot beautiful footage and compose content with it through editing, motion graphics and sound.
- Lead the entire post processes while giving input on pre-production and production. This is a fine blend of sweet individual effort and tangy group collaboration. Although your focus is on post, you’ll be called on to help in all areas of the production process.
- Work with creatives and account team to concept social content that turn heads and communicate brand values.
Skills You Need:
- A love of storytelling. Most people see logos. You see a narrative.
- Baller editing. Video. Color. Audio. We don’t even have to tell you the programs. Your fingers twitch hot keys in your sleep.
- Solid understanding of MG and CG to add that last little “hell yeah” to a project.
- Creative problem solving.
- A real passion for youth culture and the things that make people tick.
- Ability to grab a camera and an audio recorder and knock out a project start to finish.
- Experience with delivering spots for TV and other media.
- A private jet.
If all this gets your camera rolling, send us your resume, portfolio link and the three best videos on the net we’ve never seen to email@example.com.