We need someone to make the web a sexier place.
- Concept web/social/mobile/real life experiences through design that helps tell the story in an original, authentic and meaningful way. We want a digital thinker who can create amazing works of art.
- Lead design projects as well as support other designers in theirs. The job is a blend of individual exploration and teamwork. Sometimes you’ll be off on your own and other times you’ll be working in a team.
- Work closely with the account team to make sure the work is on brand, and collaborate with our dev to make the design stay true to vision.
Skills You Need:
- A passion and deep love for digital culture. Paper heads need not apply—- we love print design but this spot is reserved for a digital devotee.
- A problem-solving approach that shines through every project.
- Strong, talented graphic design skills and display of creative excellence.
- Solid understanding of the web world, design trends and UX best practices.
- Enough working knowledge of front-end web development (HTML/CSS/JS) to enhance your design.
- History designing for responsive, mobile and tablet experiences.
- Trend-smart style — experience working with consumer, youth brands.
- A fun lover. A fan of all things cool. Somebody who doesn’t have an ego and just wants to kick ass.
- Advanced weaponry. Just in case.
If all this turns you on, send us your resume, portfolio link and three websites that describe you to email@example.com.