Hello again, amigos. Welcome to this week’s edition of Archrival | Dachis Group Presents: Buzz of the Week.
In the mood for a little Friday distraction? Good – because we’ve got you covered. For your consideration today is a collection of mildly entertaining and totally inane Internet things our creatives culled from the deepest corners of the web this week. Our personal favorite might just be the 1990s infomercial for a punk music compilation CD that actually included Huey Lewis and the News (somewhere Johnny Rotten just spit coffee out his mouth).
Happy Friday, everyone.
• Like any act of brilliance we can’t determine if this is awesome or just utterly idiotic.
• For you arachnaphobiacs out there.
• Punk music hawked by a very confused caricature.
• Great campaign from Fiat. We could fuel a cross-country trip no problem.
• Magicians! Yes, definitely not magicians.
• Cute Roulette is just what it sounds like.