Welcome to this week’s Buzz of the Week. Facial hair seemed to be the talk of the town this week, and for obvious reasons – it’s always awesome. Throw in a real-fake sporting event, political nonsense, and a glimpse into what the kids are up to these days and you’ve got yourself a mighty fine Friday.
• How do you say mustache in Spanish? I believe you say awesome.
• Temporarily out of stock.
• Hooray! White people are good at a sport again.
• Looks like middle-schoolers are sniffing something new these days.
• Mike Tyson is Herman Cain.
• Mandatory apparel for the annual Archrival Friendsgiving. Of course, this ain’t bad either.
• The goatee of Hulkamania.
• And lastly, aren’t you a handsome looking fella.