Field Marketing Manager
We need someone to help us lead an army of agents to be an on-the-ground extension of our client’s brand.
- Oversee the execution of brand agent promotions and campaigns.
- Be the direct connection to our team of agents — give continuous support and expertise by providing tools, best practices and feedback.
- Develop program initiatives and calendar of activities to deliver the best results for our project goals.
- Create reports and provide assessments to continually refine client programs.
- Lead communication for the agent coordinators and client team.
- Assist with the recruitment & onboarding process to find and train the top influencers and personalities that best represent our client’s brand.
- Help the team develop effective agent strategies.
- Stay educated on collegiate, on-premise and social media trends.
The Right Type of Person
- Proven team leader and carry an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Hold highly effective communication and listening skills.
- The right balance of approachable and professional management style.
- A range of smart problem solving abilities.
- High attention to detail plus the ability to view projects from an analytical mindset.
- Strong social etiquette and knowledge of social media norms.
- Understanding of millennial character and passion for personal development.
- Previous experience as an ambassador for a major brand.
- A heart for travel and life on the road.
This position can be based out of our headquarters in Lincoln, NE or Portland, OR office.