We need a strategy oriented communication master to connect our clients.
- Represent Archrival to our clients and be a key point of contact for their business with us.
- Build client relationships and work to understand their brand problems to frame up how Archrival is best suited to strategically solve them.
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent their interests to our creative team as you collaborate to develop strategies, ideas and designs that are exceptional.
- Help develop new relationships with potential clients and grow business.
- Ensure creative excellence is upheld on project deliverables, key milestones are met, and that we are nailing client goals.
- Keep track of client profitability and look for efficiencies of work within our team.
- Problem-solve and help create never-been-done-before solutions.
- Lead with a do-whatever-it-takes approach to get the job done right.
- Be open to national and global travel.
- Stay educated on consumer trends impacting client and industry arenas.
The Right Type of Person
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit, craves taking on new endeavors and seeing them through completion.
- Easily rolls with challenges and thrives on solving problems.
- Brings strong communication and collaboration skills that positively influences team members.
- Shows confident and comfortable presentation skills.
- Effortlessly build strong relationships with everyone from CEOs to interns.
- Has diligent attention to detail and an eye for creative excellence.
- Holds a rich knowledge of digital and social media practices.
- Work experience has touched a wide range of project types.
- Can push a project forward independently but also values collaborating with others.
- Has an interesting, positive, energetic and spirited personality.
- Has 5ish years of experience managing projects of national/global scale with major brands.
- Holds an undying passion for youth culture and consumer behavior.