- Oversee the execution of brand agent promotions and campaigns.
- Be the direct connection to our team of agents — give continuous support and expertise by providing tools, best practices and feedback.
- Develop program initiatives and calendar of activities to deliver the best results for our project goals.
- Create reports and provide assessments to continually refine client programs.
- Lead communication for the agent coordinators and client team.
- Assist with the recruitment & onboarding process to find and train the top influencers and personalities that best represent our client’s brand.
- Help the team develop effective agent strategies.
- Stay educated on collegiate, on-premise and social media trends.
Skills You Need:
- Proven team leader and carry an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Hold highly effective communication and listening skills.
- The right balance of approachable and professional management style.
- A range of smart problem solving abilities.
- High attention to detail plus the ability to view projects from an analytical mindset.
- Strong social etiquette and knowledge of social media norms.
- Understanding of millennial character and passion for personal development.
- Previous experience as an ambassador for a major brand.
- Strong social following & connections to a variety of social groups.
- A heart for travel and life on the road.
This position can be based out of our Headquarters in Lincoln, NE or Portland, OR office.
If you walk the walk and talk the talk, click here to apply, be sure to include your resume, links to your LinkedIn, blog and any other social media profiles, plus tell us three sweet things you’ve done in life.