HELLO, IS IT ME YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a personable and skilled Technical Administrator to manage our agency’s system technologies and tools. To be a part of a growing organization, working with multiple locations and remote employees, to strategize and optimize our organizations efficiencies.
- Be a key administrator for agency-wide digital tools and subscriptions, new user set-up and training, troubleshooting issues, and educating on updateS
- Oversee a large range of technology fleet, issue new equipment, troubleshoot issues, and dispatch upgrades to the agency and remote employees in-the-field
- Keep a pulse on emerging employee and systems technologies and prepare recommendation, including cost benefits and analysis reports for tech and tools upgrades
- Manage support desk for agency built collaboration software, communicate with field based employees, aggregate feedback and deliver to in-house development team
- Work with all agency roles to analyze user needs and areas for technology support
- Evaluate current systems for optimization and any added functionality
- Lead configuration of new system implementation, develop communication roll-out and training, and work with teams to optimize post-launch
- Serve as relationship manager for agency-used IT products
- Perform additional duties related to technology and systems when needed
THE RIGHT MINDSET
- 5+ years’ experience in technical administration
- Background in an IT role at a company size of 150+
- Knowledge of a number of business information and employee systems
- Hands on experience conducting system analysis and leading the roll-out of a new employee system
- Broad comprehension of computer software and hardware
- Brings a problem solving and analytical approach to all tasks, looks for solutions that may have never been done before
- Ability to evaluate business needs properly and determine next steps
- Patience to explain technical details to less tech savvy users
- Works efficiently to multi-task and serve a large team’s needs
- A skilled communicator comfortable with using multiple platforms (in-person, video calls, e-mail, slack messaging)
- Able to drive own projects and contribute to others when warranted
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and will thrive in a growing company
- Mac enthusiast who can support a range of mac devices
- Experience with G Suite, Office365, and mobile device management
- Ability to troubleshoot issues during weekend hours when business needs warrant
If you have what it takes to be our technical expert, gather your resume and link to your LinkedIn profile, and Apply here!
This role is based at our Headquarters in Lincoln, Neb.