By becoming the Head of the adidas Field Agent Program you’ll be focused on leading a high performing field organization to aid adidas in bringing premium presentation and partnership to their wholesale accounts. You’ll drive the vision for the program and cultivate highly motivated teams, processes, and communications. You will work directly with seasoned field managers and adidas counterparts to consistently and effectively execute key product launches, in-store programs, visual installs, trainings, and brand events with the goals of enhancing sell-through and delivering a differentiated retail experience.
- Spearhead the strategy and excellent execution of the field organization, in partnership with adidas.
- Serve as the national voice to inspire a large field organization, helping to create culture and build meaningful connections between adidas and it’s customers & consumers everyday.
- Drive key KPIs to improve and impact adidas’ brand and sales in wholesale accounts.
- Deliver thoughtful plans and fresh thinking that will consistently elevate the field’s ability to drive sales, advocacy and visual excellence.
- Work closely with the adidas team to determine how to mobilize the field agent community around seasonal marketing plans, and drive accountability through the organization.
- Develop business opportunities by identifying and evaluating data, competitors, and leading consumer and retail strategies.
- Lead the development of systems, processes and tools to impact productivity, profitability, and accountability within the program.
- Participate in business planning, budgeting and structural discussions.
- Serve as the key liaison to adidas for all personnel and performance matters.
THE RIGHT MINDSET
- 10+ years experience in Field Marketing, Retail & Management
- Excellent understanding of Sales Staff Training, Visual Merchandising, Retail Marketing, and Personnel Operations
- Proven leader with a track record of building and managing strong teams
- A dynamic communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- The right balance of approachable and professional management style
- Resourceful and solution-oriented, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- High attention to detail plus the ability to view projects from an analytical mindset
- Think strategically, analyze data and develop innovative retail solutions
- A heart for travel and life in the field
- A passion for inspiring people
This role is based in Portland, OR