We’re looking for a Jr. Creative-Copywriter who has a way with words and a burning desire to develop creative strategies and big ideas—from concept to execution. Our Jr. Creatives are expected to develop fresh, insightful, and on-brand ideas; collaborate and ideate with a team; and present copy and concepts.
- Perform tasks associated with creating content for clients, including research, creative strategy decks, and proofreading.
- Ability to think conceptually and write engaging, purpose-driven copy that meets strategic goals.
- Collaborate and concept with members of the team, including Associate Creative Directors, Creatives and Designers.
- Champion projects through to execution and ensure creative excellence is upheld.
- Be a creative problem-solver, able to ideate around solutions that have never been done before.
- Confidently assist with persuasively presenting work to clients at a high level.
- Contribute creative ideas to creative team both through group brainstorms and on your own.
- Maintain a pulse on youth culture and creative industry trends.
- Provide thought leadership and develop a writing expertise as a copywriter and proofer.
- Able to travel and be on location for activations or trainings (as needed).
The Right Type of Person:
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into well-written and persuasive copy.
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of the brand or client.
- Desire to be a part of and add to the Archrival culture.
- A knowledge of digital and social practices.
- A passion for creative writing and the willingness to learn from other creatives.
- One-ish years kicking ass in a creative role under your belt.
- Undying passion for youth and consumer culture.
- Curious, energetic self-starter, with an appetite for fresh, new approaches and ideas.
- A willingness to do whatever it takes to make it f’n awesome.
- Knowledge of retail industry and what’s happening in-stores today (a plus).
If you check all of the boxes, send us your resume, portfolio link (or details of your work) and a story about your favorite project you've been apart of.